The custom made Home to Nest Organic Canvas Bag is designed, poetry written and created by our Home to Nest "Poet Laureate" and Family Team Member, Stephanie Stanislawski. My Dear Bestie Soul Sister and Buddist 10,000 year Friend! She is am an ambassador of good karma and energy to the universe for Home to Nest! Love you GF - XO - B
Clearing space also renews old and stagnant energy in a space or person and replaces it with a lively vibrancy. Space clearing is most successful when your intention is clear and no matter how you realize this intention, this is a simple and easy ritual you can practice regularly.
This Kit Contains:
- Home to Nest Organic Canvas Bag is designed, poetry was written and created by our Home to Nest "Poet Laureate" and Family Team Member, Stephanie Stanislawski;
- A Mongolian Bell that is hand-hewn wooden hammers with a hemp rope. 6 inches long with rope, 1.5 inches diameter of the bell. It is believed in that attaching this bell to all the livestock and pets in one's family protects them from injury and grants them long life; as the bell is a call to the Gods, and when it chimes the Gods Chime back;
- This Lord Buddha Lotus Burner can be used for burning cone incense and candles. It is hand-made from recycled Antique Brass in India and is an absolutely exquisite piece. Size: 4.5" high x 3" base diameter and the weight is 10 oz. approx;
- Kamini Cone Sandalwood Incense handmade in India. Sandalwood has been used in religious and social ceremonies for millennia and is still used to facilitate meditation, move through stages of grief, and encourage creativity. It is also used to aid in cases of depression and anxiety and is an effective aphrodisiac. It may help in some cases of insomnia. In Ayurveda, sandalwood is used to calm excess Pitta (fire). Traditional Chinese medicine uses sandalwood to cool inflamed conditions of the gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and pulmonary systems. Burn Time: Approx. 30 Minutes, Cone Size: 1". There are 10 cones per pack;
- Kamini Frankincense-Myrrh Cone Incense is handmade in India. Frankincense & Myrrh Aromatic Benefits are calming, clarifying, focusing, grounding, relief of nervous tension, spiritual connectivity. They are used together for blessings, consecration, courage, meditation, protection, spirituality, and healing. Burn Time: Approx. 30 Minutes, Cone Size: 1". There are 10 cones per pack;
- Palo Santo Incense Wood or "Holy Wood" is a tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. It is an aromatic wood used for centuries by the Incas and other cultures as a spiritual remedy. Used for incense and smudging it creates a pleasant, fresh smelling smoke with hints of mint and citrus with underlying notes of frankincense. Thought to purge bad spirits, it is also said that it enhances creativity and brings good fortune. We sell it by weight and size of sticks may vary between 1.5" to 2.5". Peruvians harvest fallen branches and twigs of the tree, a practice that is regulated by the government of Peru, so trees are not cut for wood harvesting;
- Red Abalone Shell for Smudging. This Shell is perfect for burning sage & smudge sticks and other botanicals. Sizes may vary between 3.75 to 4.25 inches and while it has a white and rough outside shell texture. The inside of the shell has a stunning opalescent finish. Abalone Shell is said to enhance feelings of peace, compassion and love. It has a lovely warm, gentle vibration. It is great in times of tough emotional issues, soothing the nerves and encouraging a calm demeanour. The Abalone Shell is a perfect gift for those who have survived traumatic experiences, to let them know that while they may have been tossed and turned themselves as the shell has been in the sea, in the end, they are only more beautiful for it.