The custom made Home to Nest Organic Canvas Bag is designed, poetry written and created by our Home to Nest "Poet Laureate" and Family Team Member, Stephanie Stanislawski. My Dear Bestie Soul Sister and Buddist 10,000 year Friend! She is am an ambassador of good karma and energy to the universe for Home to Nest! Love you GF - XO - B
Clearing space also renews old and stagnant energy in a space or person and replaces it with a lively vibrancy. Space clearing is most successful when your intention is clear and no matter how you realize this intention, this is a simple and easy ritual you can practice regularly.
This Kit Contains:
- Home to Nest Organic Canvas Bag is designed, poetry was written and created by our Home to Nest "Poet Laureate" and Family Team Member, Stephanie Stanislawski;
- A Mongolian Bell that is hand-hewn wooden hammers with a hemp rope. 6 inches long with rope, 1.5 inches diameter of the bell. It is believed in that attaching this bell to all the livestock and pets in one's family protects them from injury and grants them long life; as the bell is a call to the Gods, and when it chimes the Gods Chime back;
- This Lord Buddha Lotus Burner can be used for burning cone incense and candles. It is hand-made from recycled Antique Brass in India and is an absolutely exquisite piece. Size: 4.5" high x 3" base diameter and the weight is 10 oz. approx;
- Kamini Cone Sandalwood Incense handmade in India. Sandalwood has been used in religious and social ceremonies for millennia and is still used to facilitate meditation, move through stages of grief, and encourage creativity. It is also used to aid in cases of depression and anxiety and is an effective aphrodisiac. It may help in some cases of insomnia. In Ayurveda, sandalwood is used to calm excess Pitta (fire). Traditional Chinese medicine uses sandalwood to cool inflamed conditions of the gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and pulmonary systems. Burn Time: Approx. 30 Minutes, Cone Size: 1". There are 10 cones per pack;
- Kamini Frankincense-Myrrh Cone Incense is handmade in India. Frankincense & Myrrh Aromatic Benefits are calming, clarifying, focusing, grounding, relief of nervous tension, spiritual connectivity. They are used together for blessings, consecration, courage, meditation, protection, spirituality, and healing. Burn Time: Approx. 30 Minutes, Cone Size: 1". There are 10 cones per pack;
- This California White Sage Smudge Stick is 6" long, wildcrafted and each bundle is hand-tied. Burning sage, also known as smudging is an ancient spiritual ritual. It has also long been used to connect to the spiritual realm or enhance intuition. Read on to learn more about the benefits of burning sage and how you can use it to improve your overall well-being. The most-used types of sage have antimicrobial properties. This means they keep infectious bacteria, viruses, and fungi at bay. White prairie sage is both antimicrobial, and antibacterial, and both have been shown to repel insects. It also can help to neutralize common positive ions and allergens like pet dander, pollution, dust, and molds. If this is the case, burning sage may be a blessing for those with asthma, allergies, bronchitis, and other respiratory conditions. But inhaling the smoke during the smudging can aggravate it. Wait until the smoke clears before spending time in the room;
- This Beautiful Lion Paw Shell for Smudging is a strong and heavy shell that is a fire safe bowl that is perfect for burning sage & smudge sticks and other botanicals. Lion Paw Shells are a form of Scallop shell, carrying with it ocean energy and the spirit of the animal that used to live inside its clutches. Honoring both the spirit of the ocean and the creature who lived inside is a great intention to set before use.